Saturday 20 January 2007

Update...

All week we have been working on the video which seems to be coming along nicely.
There have been no problems working within a 3 as it has been nice to bounce ideas off each other. Had you been working alone, then you might not get the chance to ask anyone how they think the piece looks.
We have come to 4 minutes of footage now, having cut out some of the earlier pieces we had as we felt they didnt fit in
It's good to always go back and re-assess the piece as you may find that days later, you feel differently about it.
Intially we did have a certain path which we wished to pursue which we have still stuck to...but the ideas have just envolved as we've gone all. In a way I feel it's a good thing as your ideas constantly chop and change anyway.
We've stuck to the mind and ideas and thoughts that may go through your mind.
However the video could be open to loads of different interpretations...other themes that could be denoted from it are suicide, dreaming, hallucination, death.
I do have my own thoughts surrounding the video but I think I will keep them to myself for now.
Here is some extra footage that each of us have collected.
Unfortunately the Mac's again have wrecked my camera and I lost my raw footage.





No comments: