Monday 15 January 2007

Technology!

Today we decided to meet as a group at Uni to start adding our stills and films to I-Movie! Easier said than done.
My footage went onto the Macs with no hassle as did Robyn's stills and footage. Then we tried to upload Carol's files from her Digi-Camorder only to find that the Macs wouldn't play any of it. We went to the library and burned the files from the PC onto a CD-RW disc and USB pen to see if this would work just in case it was a problem with the downloading from the Camcorder. It didn't work, so we have some footage saved onto one of the Macs at the moment. Have mailed Rob to see if he can shed any light on the matter and Carol is tonight going to save the files in a different format to see if that will work. If not...then goodness knows?
Am also annoyed because the Macs buggered my Memory Card in my Digi-Cam and i lost the films i had recorded which i was going to upload onto my blog. I guess i will have to do it all again at some point this evening.....grrrrrr!

No comments: