Monday 8 January 2007

It has been a long time since I last blogged but I have been thinking a lot over the xmas period about ideas that I can use for our video.
There are three of us working together in a group and we are meeting tomorrow to discuss ideas.
We have previously talked about some sketchy ideas about what we might want to produce for our video....
seem to be an occuring themes from our discussions.

Ideas such as the The Body, People, Emotions, Humans


I have been looking on the internet at independant artists websites and youtube typing in words such as 'lonely' 'sad' 'isolated' 'human emotion' to view what other people have made and try to collect more of a visual idea.
Having looked at Carol's blog I can really see some interesting ideas forming from her behalf and cant wait to meet tomorrow to start the process of making this video.

I have a few ideas of my own such as using metaphorical images to denote other meanings, kind of making the video and content ambigious. Obviously there doesnt want to be a narrative to the video so I feel we must be careful to try not to 'story-tell' but hopefully once we have all sat down and discussed then we can move forward and start collecting video footage and sounds to go with the images.

No comments: