Wednesday 31 January 2007

Comments on the Video

I've shown a few friends the video and asked them to tell me what they thought it was about, i can tell they don't have creative minds as some were saying "i don't get it" and "i don't understand". GRRR it annoyed me slightly as it makes me slightly concerned that people won't get our intention, will have to make sure that we present it well and explain confidently our intentions for the piece.
By asking my friends who didn't know the intention or ideas behind the piece I was hoping for some positive feedback and some varied thoughts as to what they thought it was about, shame I didn't receive any.
Hopefully seen as we are presenting it to a class of Art Students who CAN think outside the box, we will get some better reactions and feedback off them (woooo art students rule)

No comments: